Sunday, November 8, 2009

SMU Homecoming – Jordin’s first SMU game

Yesterday was SMU homecoming, so I took Jordin with me so he could see his first Mustangs football game.  He was so excited to wear his new SMU shirt and go to the “party” before the game…

IMG_4507

IMG_4514 
of course, we had to hit the bounce house…

IMG_4515
when we helped my friend lower his canopy when it was game time, Jordin thought it was awesome that we made it kid sized…

IMG_4517
he thought it was “wicked” that the band spelled out SMU on the field

IMG_4518_tweaked

IMG_4519 
Jordin wanted a souvenier, so we got him a clapper

IMG_4520 
Jordin took a picture of me and my friend Jason, who I’ve known since high school

IMG_4521
This was the first place float in the parade, and on the way out, the sorority girls were taking pics with it – and Jordin asked if he could get a picture on it

IMG_4524
Jordin doing his best Doak Walker impression…

No comments:

Post a Comment