Monday, June 29, 2009

5 dollars and a new Dress

On Sunday Greg and Jordin went to run some errands and I stayed home to rest up after a long weekend. Before they left Jordin saw 5$ on my night stand and asked if he could see it. I gave it to him and told him that he could have it to buy mommy something :) I always like to get presents.

He and Greg went to Old Navy to get some new flip flops, and Greg asked him what he wanted to buy. He told Jordin that he could buy whatever he wanted, and that he didn't actually have to buy something for mommy... but Jordin said "I wanna buy mommy a pretty dress"

They looked at all the dresses, but there was nothing Jordin liked, so they left and went up the street to Destination Maternity. When they walked in, the girl up front asked them what they wanted, and Jordin pulled out his $5 and said "I wanna buy a dress for mommy!"

The girl thought it was adorable and gave Jordin an orange juice to drink while he was shopping. Jordin picked out a SUPER cute summer dress, then walked up to the counter and pulled out his $5 bill. He carefully smoothed it out and then slapped it down. The checkout girl thought it was absolutely adorable.

Jordin was so proud to buy mommy a dress, and is super happy because it's my favorite dress!


1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete